- Reduced price
Secret-Icer (Ice hash Extraction)
Secret Icer bags are the most-used way of extracting Ice hash from cannabis plants all around the world. Available in packs of 2, 3 and 5 bags.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 1.00.
You might also like
Secret-Icer Bags for hash Extractions
Thanks to this Secret Icer kit you can make your very own potent hash extracts at home. All you need are some frozen trimmings and flowers – the more resin the better; Kush strains are perfect for making your own extracts.
How to Use the Secret Icer
- Grab a bucket, fill it with cold water and add in ice until it’s at about 2°C. Pour in your trimmings and/or buds and mix them around for about 10 minutes approximately. You can use a stick, large spoon or even an electric whisk set to the lowest setting.
- Next, prepare another clean bucket and start by placing the black 25 micron bag inside, increasing in size as you go – the blue 45 micron bag is next, then the red one and lastly the yellow bag which is around 190 microns. The reason they go in this specific order is so that you can filter your resin in different qualities according to thickness.
- You’ll need to pour the contents of your bucket into the bucket with the bags. Life up the bag on the top, which should be yellow, and let all the water pass through – you should be left with your trimmings and buds. Make sure to shake it well to get all of the water out – don’t force it too much.
- Every time you lift up one of the bags, you’ll see a small amount of hash in the bottom. Scoop it up with a spoon and place it somewhere to dry (on some cardboard, for example). Once you’ve repeated this process with all of the bags, you need to wait until the hash has dried, which can take from a couple of hours to an entire day. Once it’s dry, you’ll need to pass it through a sieve so that it goes back to powder format and then let it dry on a plate for about a week. After that week you can consume your hash or press it into a slab without excess humidity.
Make sure to wash the bags after every use if you want to keep using them – they get dirty pretty quickly. You can also do the exact same process using a Secret Smoke washer like the Bubblextractor Hash Washer, which is incredibly handy and speed up the process.
Remember, you need to place the mesh bags in a specific order. The first one that does in is the smallest one, with the least microns, getting bigger as you put them in. The order is 25, 45, 70, 110 and 190 microns.
Secret-Icer Bags size:
- Yellow: 190 microns.
- Red: 110 microns.
- Green: 70 microns.
- Blue: 45 microns.
- Black: 25 microns.
The kits come in sets of 2, 3 and 5 bags:
- 2 bags - Blue and Yellow.
- 3 bags - Yellow, Green and Black.
- 5 bags - Yellow, Red, Green, Blue and Black.
You might also like