What are Marijuana Fertilizers?
These products add nutrients, vitamins and other necessary elements to increase crops’ performance. Cannabis needs certain nutrients in order to improve its yield. The use of solid manures or liquid fertilizers will make plants grow strong and healthy.
Plants nourishing these types of fertilizers encourages their posterior flowering by increasing the production of thick and dense buds covered in resin. It’s also very important for plants to be properly protected against fungi, plagues and other related illnesses. Fertilizers and manures available at GB The Green Brand are first quality, high performance and made by the best companies in the world. You can find hormones, stimulators to complement plants’ nutrition and also fertilizer kits, which include all the necessary elements to obtain amazing examples.
Types of Fertilizers for Marijuana Grows
Fertilizers feed cannabis plants throughout their different life cycles. While fertilizers add nutrients, composts are transcendental products that balance soil quality. They can be found in liquid and in solid format. Marijuana plants need multiple mineral elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, sulfur and magnesium. Other very important trace elements are iron, zinc, boron, manganese and molybdenum.
Main mineral-based fertilizers come from natural reservoirs and composts are made through chemical processes that reinforce the most important nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Regarding organic fertilizers, they can be composed of animal or vegetable organic wastes and organic-mineral fertilizers are a mixture of the two of them.
Different products suit different plant life cycles as each one will need a concrete fertilizer, compost or additive. During the growth phase it’s very important to provide plants with rich-in-nitrogen nutrients. Applying root stimulators is also very important so that roots are capable of absorbing all the minerals from the soil or water, in case of hydroponics.
Let’s not forget flowering boosters that promote the development of flowers with large bud colas that increase the yield and its quality. These basic flowering fertilizers and their sugars will be necessary before achieving the fattening phase, for which we’ll use a fertilizer solely for this purpose. We also have cleaners and nutrient chelates, which remove all the excess elements that the plant hasn’t absorbed and therefore, doesn’t need.
Benefits of Using Fertilizers to Grow Marijuana
These are the main benefits of adding fertilizers and composts to marijuana grows:
- Strengthen and stimulate the root system.
- Adds the necessary nutrients for the correct development of the grow.
- Plants grow bigger and healthier.
- They repel insects, fungi and other plagues.
- Increases yield’s size and quality.
- Made of organic and mineral elements.
- They can be used outdoors and indoors
- They can be applied to soil, coco or hydroponic systems.
Main fertilizer brands
- Boom Nutrients: GB The Green Brand’s private label that features the best formulation for cannabis grows. Roots Boom, Crecimiento Boom, Floración Boom, Candy Boom and all the available tripacks are the perfect solution for your cannabis grows.
- Shogun Fertilizers: English brand with great European consolidation thanks to its organic extracts. We recommend Dragon Force as a buds’ fattener, SmartZen to increase the yield and improve its quality and AquaZen to optimize the water distribution within the growth medium.
- Advanced Hydroponics: This great quality brand is specialized in hydroponic systems. Its main fertilizers are Grow, Micro and Bloom. Its catalogue also includes great root stimulators, such as Excellerator and Enzymes+, for proper root care.
- Advanced Nutrients: A revolution within the fertilizers market thanks to its efficient Ph Perfect technology. Its main products are Sensi Grow A+B, Conoisseur Grow A+B, Bud Ignitor and Bud Candy.
- Atami: One of the best fertilizers’ companies with 20 years of experience. Its products are divided into three ranges: ATA, B’cuzz, and ATA Organics. They are specialized in phytology and its products stand out for their rich-in-nutrients composition.
- Agrobacterias: Spanish company specialized in biotechnology as its products are composed of live microorganisms. They feature high quality insecticides that combat red spiders or oidium, like for example Baktomatik Rex and Snake Poison and also a Flower Booster called Bactobloom.
- Aptus: Aptus Holland is a prestigious Netherlands company that features great quality stimulators. N-Boost is a growth booster and also their most famous product, but they have others, like Humic Blast, Fulvic Blast and CaMg-Boost.
- BAC: First class Dutch fertilizers company that features fantastic basic products such as Organic Grow, Plan Vitality Plus and Organic PK Booster, a great buds fattener.
- Bio Nova: More than 20 years devoted to developing and producing organic and mineral fertilizers for cannabis grows. Its star product for soil is Soil Supermix. For hydroponics and coco coir grows, we recommend the basics A+B, BN Zym and Vitasol for hydroponic systems.
- Bio Tabs: Organic fertilizers added directly to the pot, perfect for Autopot systems.
- Biobizz: Company that manufactures biologic and biodegradable fertilizers and compost. Its most famous brands are Top Max (flowering stimulator), Bio Heaven and Leaf Coat, both of them plant protectors.
- Cannabiogen: Fertilizers company with more than 20 years of experience. Delta 9 (flowering stimulator), Delta 8 (growth) and Delta 10 (bud fattener) are all well-known products from this brand.
- Cyco: Australian company that carries out its investigations in independent labs. The most important products from the Cyco Platinum Series are Kleanse, Potash Plus, Ryzofuel, Silica, B1 Boost and Dr. Repair, among others.
- Flower Power: Dutch company known for its effectiveness and dedication. Its catalogue is quite wide and includes various packs, such as the Starter kit.
- Genethtik Nutrients: Very valued products due to their organic, amino acids and mineral composition. It features three packs: Flowering, growth fertilizer and a third one, which is complete and suitable for indoors or outdoors.
- Green Hope: Company focused in manufacturing growth and flowering bio stimulators. Its catalogue is formed by Root Max, Bio Protect, Flora Max, Booster Max and Amino Max.
- Green House Feeding: Water soluble fertilizer suitable for the entire life cycle of the plant. Some of its most popular fertilizers are Powder Feeding Short Flowering, Powder Feeding Hybrids and Powder Feeding Enhancer.
- Green Planet Nutrients: Company with 20 years of experience. Its product, Dense Bud Compactor, is a great solution to fatten buds. They also sell Terpinator and Purpinator.
- Grotek: This company owes its great reputation to the great quality of its bio mineral nutrients. Solo-Tek bases offer the necessary NPK for proper growth and flowering. Bloom Fuel, Heavy Bloom and Final Flush are also recommended.
- Grotek Organics: Grotek’s green line, which features natural and organic products. Some of its main products are Black Pearl Organics, Rype Organics, Core Organics and Growth Max Organics.
- Guanokalong: Bat guano for the flowering phase and Liquid Guano for the growth period are two well-known fertilizers from this company that produces organic products out of natural sources.
- Hesi: Mineral-based fertilizers for indoors and outdoors crops. The main ones are Supervit (germination and growth), Hesi Boost (flowering period), Powerzyme (root stimulator) and TNT Complex (explosive growth).
- House and Garden: This company produces very efficient products but Top Booster, Stimulator 1, Drip Clean and Top Shooter stand out over the rest.
- Hy-Pro Nutrients: Brand known for its 80’s Dutch growth system. Some of its great quality products are Rootstimulator, PH- and Terra Hy-Pro.
- Ionic: Ionic chooses the best mineral salts for plants. Its most relevant fertilizers are Formulex (root stimulator), Liquid oxygen (increases oxygen levels), Liquid Silicon (increases the thickness of cellular walls), Nitrozyme (growth phase) and GreenMist Humic (root system fortifier).
- Mammoth Microbes: Great performance organic fertilizer that has Mammoth P as a main ingredient, which makes plants healthier so they can grow big and produce amazing yields.
- Maria Green: This brand promotes cannabis self-cultivation. Its wide range of fertilizers includes Raiz, Vitamina, Floración and Sugar Clean.
- Metrop: Fertilizers with high organic content. Its star products are MR1 (growth), Amino Root (root stimulator), Cal Green (flowering), Enzymes (enzyme selection) and Mam 8 (for cuttings)
- Mills: Dutch company that manufactures traditional, fine and pure products. Its best liquid fertilizers are Basis A+B, Cal Mag and its ph level solution.
- NPK Industries: Company that produces only organic fertilizers. Spray PM Wash is one of its most outstanding products, and it cleans the leaves and relieves their growth stress.
- Organik: Company very committed to the environment. It manufactures a root stimulator, Delta THC for the flowering phase and PK Plus to fatten buds.
- Plagron: Dutch fertilizer company that manufactures only mineral and organic products. Alga Grow (growth), Green Sensation (flowering) and Pure Zym (root system).
- Pro XL: Organic-mineral based brand that produces products like Pro Star (improves the root system), Grow A+B (growth), Stop Grow (flowering) and Quick Boost (bud fattener and resin increaser) are its most relevant products.
- Technaflora Plant Products: Simple but efficient Canadian Fertilizer company. Its main products are BC Grow (growth) and BC Boost (bud fattener and resin increase).
- Terra Aquatica GHE: First quality fertilizers for hydroponic grows. The main ones are Pro Roots, Final Part and TriPart Bloom.
- Terranabis: Spanish biostimulators company founded in 2016. Enzynabis, Repelnabis, Bionabis and Floranabis are some of its most important products.
- THC fertilizers: Great quality products like potassium soap, Guerrilla Grow to absorb humidity, Epsonite, Dolomite and Silica Gel.
- Top Crop: Spanish company of biological fertilizers, such as Top Veg (growth fertilizer) Top Bloom (flowering), Top Vulcan (protection) and SuperGuano (bud fattener).
- Trabe: Organic brand that features relevant fertilizers like Bachamus Evolution F, Propolix repellent and Urtifer Nettle insecticide.
Great Fertilizer Packs in our Wide Catalogue
If you are considering growing cannabis but are unsure about which products should be used, we recommend you to take a look at the fantastic range of fertilizer kits sold in GB The Green Brand. These packs include all the necessary nutrients to feed your plants throughout their different life cycles.
Boom Nutrients Complete Pack is a great solution for grows as it includes all the necessary products for the growth and flowering phases. It includes Crecimiento Boom, Floración Boom and Candy Boom. This brand also features different fertilizer kits like Candy Tripack, Boom Tripack and Start Tripack.
Top Crop also has some fertilizer packs, such as Top Crop Autoflowering Kit, Top Crop Complete Kit and Top Crop Complete Range. Hesi, Grotek, Canna and BioBizz are other important brands that manufacture handy kits. All of these products have been subjected to different controls that guarantee their quality.
Find the best products in GB The Green Brand
GB The Green Brand sells a wide range of fertilizers, composts and additives that are suitable for all sorts of growers and crops. Enter our online growshop and find an amazing array of products to mind plants throughout their different life cycles.
All the growbarato products feature a detailed description that includes all the necessary specifications to learn how to apply these additives to your plants. Visit our blog and YouTube channel to find out about our latest updates as well as multiple tips and tricks regarding cannabis cultivation.