Canna Terra Professional Plus 50L
Canna Terra Professional Plus is the perfect substrate for growing cannabis indoors, enriched with the necessary nutrients for the growth period.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 0.40.
Canna Terra Professional Plus - Professional Substrate
Canna Terra Professional+ by Canna is a substrate that’s rich in nutrients that are ideal for your plants growth period. Your cannabis plants will experience a massive growth spurt right from the start, saving quite a lot of time when growing indoors and allowing for gigantic plants outdoors.
The ingredients found in Canna Terra Professional+ come together to form the perfect ecosystem for your plants, giving their roots plenty of beneficial microscopic bacteria that enter into a naturally symbiotic relationship with your plants’ roots.
CTPP by Canna - Best Substrate for Roots
This amazing substrate guarantees professional results. It’s ready to use, straight from the bag, although we recommend mixing it with perlite or coco fiber in order to increase oxygen in the roots and water retention. It dries out quite fast and can be difficult to re-hydrate if it dries out completely, so we highly recommend watering when the substrate is still slightly humid and the flowerpot doesn’t weigh much rather than waiting for it to dry out completely. Don’t let it dry out but don’t over-water – any substrate will have issues with rot if you overwater it.
You may want to add a 2-3cm layer of some sort of inert substrate at the bottom of your flowerpots in order to improve water drainage.
Canna Terra Professional+ by Canna is perfect for growing autoflowering strains too, as they give your plants a massive growth spurt at the start which is exactly what autoflowering plants need, allowing you to use more fattening products during the flowering period.
How to use Canna terra Professional+ by Canna:
- Place inert substrate at the bottom of your flowerpot – clay balls, coco fiber, perlite or even marbles. This allows water to drain properly instead of pooling at the bottom of the flowerpot.
- You can mix your soil with some more inert substrate if you want or simply pour it straight in.
- Press down lightly with your hands to make sure that there are no empty spaces; try and not press it down too much so that your plants’ roots have plenty of oxygen and don’t end up rotting due to excess water accumulation.
- If needed, add more soil and repeat the previous process.
- Now you can place your seedling or clone and start watering.
Canna Terra Professional+ contents:
- Substrate of mixture.
- Sphagnum peat.
- Coco mix.
- Composted pine bark.
- Organic fertilizer.
- Inorganic compound fertilizer.
- Density when dry: 115kg/m3
- EC: 1.2
- pH: 6.0