- Reduced price
Clonex by Growth Technology is a rooting hormone used to increase the success rate when rooting clones/cuttings.
No reward points for this product.
Clonex by Growth Technology for Growing Plant Roots
Clonex by Growth Technology is a quality rooting booster and additive used to guarantee success when rooting clones. Its formula contains nutrients and molecules that have bactericide and fungicide effects in order to make sure your plants’ first roots are as safe as possible.
It’s used to help you clone cuttings from mother plants. You’ll be able to grow plants that are completely identical and will react the same way to external stimuli. You’ll be able to grow large amounts of plants at one time due to how stable and balanced that they’ll be, growing at the exact same rate all the way through.
With just a few milliliters you can make over 100 perfect clones of your favorite plant. Make sure to take these cuttings from a plant that’s still in the growth period, or else they can take much longer to spring back and you’ll lose a lot of time.
Dosage and how to use Clonex by Growth Technology:
- Pour a little bit of Clonex in a small container and close the bottle to keep it non-contaminated.
- Dip the lower stem of your previously prepped cuttings into the liquid up to 1cm. Make sure there’s a thin line of liquid on the cut area where any open wounds may be; the main stem and tips of the two side branches.
- Plant your clones about two centimeters into your chosen substrate; you can use a jiffy, rockwool, sterile soil etc.
- Do not dip anything straight into the bottle or you could contaminate the liquid. Never pour leftover liquid back into the bottle.
- 0,3% indole-3-butyric acid
You might also like