- Reduced price
Urtifer - Nettle Powder
Urtifer by Trabe is powdered nettle and it’s used to protect your plants from fungi and insects organically.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of € 0.20.
Urtifer by Trabe, a Great Alternative Against Fungi
Urtifer by Trabe is a 100% natural powdered nettle product that protects your plants from fungi and can correct nutrient deficiencies such as iron. When used regularly you’ll be able to prevent botrytis and oidium infections easily. Your plants will love it when you use this product, going a beautiful radiant green color and growing much faster.
When you use Urtifer on your plants you’ll be able to protect them from all sorts of fungi, and you’ll also be giving them plenty of micro-elements that can help fight nutrient deficiencies. If you use Urtifer on your plants they’ll grow incredibly healthy and strong. You can also use it by spraying it on the leaves or by watering.
Dosage and how to use Urtifer by Trabe:
- Mix with water. The ideal dose is 300 g per 100 L, which is 30 g per 10 L, 3 g per 1 L.
- Let it sit for a while. This dosage is the same for spraying and watering.
- Mix well until the mixture is even, this may take half an hour.
- Let sit for 24 h and mix again before using.
- Spray your plants in the morning before the sun comes up or at night when it’s going so that it has time to dry before it’s fully gone.
- Use every 15 days to keep your plants protected.
- Use the same process as for spraying except you’ll need to leave it to sit for a week so that your plants can absorb everything they need through their roots.
- Repeat every 15 days.
Composition of Urtifer nettle power by Trabe:
- 22,75% raw Protein
- 2,92% raw fat
- 11,74% raw fiber
- 38,84% organic matter
- 23,75% raw ashes
- 22,5% pure protein
- 0,0193% Beta carotene
- 3,5% nitrogen approx.
You might also like