These EC meters by Milwaukee allow for incredibly precise EC readings from your nutrient solution, regardless of where it’s stored.
This reliable meter is also super affordable when you take into account its incredible quality. The sensor can reach up to one meter long, and it comes with the necessary 9V battery.
Perfect for those that grow hydroponically or own aquariums. It needs a bit of aftercare; keep the sensor clean and make sure to use maintenance liquid. Also, you’ll want to calibrate it every month at least.
- Operating range: 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm
- Resolution; 0.1 mS/cm
- Precision: +- 2 (whole range)
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50°C
Functioning of the EC MW302 meter:
- The meter is delivered as a complete pack, with a 9V battery. Open the back compartment of the battery. Insert the battery the right side up.
- Connect the probe to the plug located in the upper part of the meter. (Make sure all pins fit and don't force them if they don't, since this would mean the meter isn't in the right position).
- Make sure the meter has been previously calibrated before using.
- Submerge the electrode of the probe EC/TDS into the provided liquid for 4cm. Preferably, use a plastic recipient to prevent EMC interferences.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the On/OFF meter.
- Before taking readings, wait for some seconds so that the sensor can capt ambient temperature.
- After every use, the meter must be turned off while the sensor must be washed and dried. For an improved cleaning, alcohol can be used.