Milwaukee EC Meter with Sensor
The Milwaukee EC meter allows you to get perfect EC readings from water anywhere; in a bottle or in your nutrient tank thanks to its extended sensor.
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 1.80.
Milwaukee EC Meter with Sensor for a Precise Measure
These EC meters by Milwaukee allow for incredibly precise EC readings from your nutrient solution, regardless of where it’s stored.
Affordable and reliable EC meter
This reliable meter is also super affordable when you take into account its incredible quality. The sensor can reach up to one meter long, and it comes with the necessary 9V battery.
Perfect for those that grow hydroponically or own aquariums. It needs a bit of aftercare; keep the sensor clean and make sure to use maintenance liquid. Also, you’ll want to calibrate it every month at least.
Milwaukee EC meter specifications:
- Operating range: 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm
- Resolution; 0.1 mS/cm
- Precision: +- 2 (whole range)
- Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50°C
How the Milwaukee EC Meter Works:
- The meter is delivered as a complete pack, with a 9V battery. Open the back compartment of the battery. Insert the battery the right side up.
- Connect the probe to the plug located in the upper part of the meter. (Make sure all pins fit and don't force them if they don't, since this would mean the meter isn't in the right position).
- Make sure the meter has been previously calibrated before using.
- Submerge the electrode of the probe EC/TDS into the provided liquid for 4 cm. Preferably, use a plastic recipient to prevent EMC interferences.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the On/OFF meter.
- Before taking readings, wait for some seconds so that the sensor can capt ambient temperature.
- After every use, the meter must be turned off while the sensor must be washed and dried. For an improved cleaning, alcohol can be used.
You might also like