Affordable Light Rail
These amazing devices allow you to cover an area using one lamp that otherwise would have needed two; balanced light distribution and better plant growth.
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 loyalty points. Your cart will total 14 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 2.80.
Affordable Light Rail for Larger Grow Areas
This cost-efficient version of the Light Rail is incredibly handy, allowing you to cover larger grow areas using just one grow light. If you want to you can also increase your yield per square meter by adding another lighting system, allowing you to easily harvest more grams per watt used.
The main advantages of using a system like the Light Rail is the fact that the heat created by the lamps dissipates much faster thanks to their constant movement. This allows you to move the lights closer to your plants, which increases both the yield and quality of their flowers, making the most of every last ray of light.
These moving devices are quite easy to use; they’re essentially a rail that you’ll need to attach to the ceiling and a motor from which you’ll need to hang your lighting system – make sure you’re not hanging anything over 20 kg from the rail. Next, you can adjust the movement speed and the stop timer so that you can adjust it to your exact needs, giving your plants a more balanced light distribution.
How to set up the Light Rail:
- This device is incredibly easy to install. For the best results attach your Rail to a strong wooden base first.
- Next, attach the wooden base to the roof using the best materials to ensure that it stays up. Make sure it’s on straight and sturdy.
- Now you’ll need to slide the motor on and then the two stoppers at each end.
- Hang your lighting system, turn on your Light Rail and make sure that it works fine; check to see if the cables are becoming tangled and play around with the speeds until your familiar with the device.
- Size: 2.2 m
- Usable: 2.1 m
- Stop timer: 2-120 seconds
- Speed controller: 60-122 cm/min
- Switch: yes
- Holds: 22 kg
- HPS 600w light covers: 2.4 x 1.2
- 4.1 m cable