- Reduced price
Rhizotonic by Canna is a stimulant for your plants’ roots that increases their size and sturdiness, increasing nutrient absorption.
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 4.80.
Rhizotonic by Canna - Rooting Stimulant for Cannabis
Rhizotonic by Canna is a potent root stimulant that improves and increases your plants’ roots, making for better nutrient absorption. This product is used at the start of the growing period, at the start of the flowering period and after every transplant.
Your plants’ roots will begin to grow incredibly fast which increases root growth. It’s used to give your plants a strong root system that allows them to absorb many more nutrients than their normal system.
Rhizotonic by Canna is made out of 100% vegetable ingredients that are organic and is used to make stronger plants that are more resistant to illness.
Prepare your Plants for Flowering with Rhizotonic by Canna
It can be used alongside a fertilizing base that’ll give your plants the necessary nutrients they need to grow properly, although you can also apply it to substrates that already have a fertilizing base such as Canna Terra Professional Plus or Bio Tabs coco coir, in order to give your plants the perfect root system.
Consult Canna’s fertilizing chart in order to obtain the most professional results possible.
You can also use Rhizotonic by Canna as a germination accelerator, dipping your seeds in some Rhizotonic diluted in water. This will allow the outer shell to soften and therefore flower much earlier, as well as giving it a nutrient boost to start off strong.
Dosage and how to use Rhizotonic by Canna:
- In soil and coco coir add 4ml per liter of water every second time you water your plants.
- In coco coir slabs or rockwool, add 4ml per liter of water every time you water your plants.
- When growing hydroponically, apply 4ml per liter of water to your nutrient solution.
- Dissolve 4ml per liter of water and spray your plants’ leaves on the top and bottom from 1 to 6 times a day.
- We recommend using lower dosages when spraying the leaves.
- Do not spray if you’re already using this product to water, and vice versa.
- Dilute around 4ml in a liter of water.
- Put a small amount of this solution in a container that can fit your seeds and liquid.
- Submerge your seeds for about an hour.
- Place your seeds in the desired substrate and wait for them to germinate.
- Don’t leave the seeds in this solution for too long, as they can absorb too many nutrients which can cause them to simply die upon germination.
- 0.6% Nitrogen.
- 0.2% Phosphorus.
- 0.6% Potassium.
- Seaweed extract.
You might also like