Laboratory Hot Plate for BHO Purging
This professional grade hot plate is perfect for purging BHO and controlling the temperature perfectly.
By buying this product you can collect up to 18 loyalty points. Your cart will total 18 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 3.60.
This Lab Hot Plate Removes Gas from Extracts without Loosing Quality
You can leave your extract on this hot plate all night long without worrying about it overheating, purging absolutely all gas out of your extracts while avoiding the possible complications that come with just heating it in hot water, where it’s much harder to keep the temperature under control.
It goes up to 80ºc and doesn’t spark, so it’s perfectly safe to use around butane gas, a material used almost every single time when making extracts.
Hoe to use this hot plate for BHO
- It’s incredibly easy to use – lower the TEMP lever to SET and then choose the temperature with the wheel, and flip the lever back to ACTUAL – which shows you the real time temperature of the plaque.
- Depending on the room temperature, it can be around 1 degree above or below the indicated temperature. This means that if you have the hot plate set to 55º it will be a maximum of 56 and a minimum of 54 – these professional hot plates don’t tend to ever sway past those set margins.
- The analog model has a wheel to adjust the temperature and screen that’ll show the chosen temperature, whereas the digital model has +/- buttons used to adjust the temperature and a screen.
Laboratory hot plate for BHO specifications:
- Premiere brand.
- XH-2002 model.
- Perfect for purging BHO.
- Adjustable thermostat to 75ºC.
- LED temperature visualization.
- Anodized black surface.
- 100w power.
- 26 x 20 x 8 cm
- Weight: 4.5 kg