- Reduced price
Hydro Grow A+B
Hydro Grow A + B is a nutrient solution for growing cannabis plants in various hydroponic systems during the growth period. Completely soluble in water, this product leaves no residue in pipes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 0.40.
Hydro Grow A+B BAC Base Growth Fertilizer for Hydroponic Grows
Hydro Grow A+B by BAC is a nutrient base for the growth period designed for marijuana plants in all types of hydroponic systems. It is soluble in water and leaves no residue in your system’s pipes.
For proper growth to occur in artificial substrate systems with a nutrient supply only through water, a large tank is usually installed with a water recirculation system to keep your plants' roots moist.
We recommend measuring the pH and EC of your nutrient mixture to encourage constant nutrient absorption, and thus obtain the best results. Maintain water temperature between 18 and 24ºC.
Hydro Grow A+B for Cannabis Plants
Hydro Grow A + B by BAC will give your plants all the macro and microelements they need during the vegetative phase of their life cycle, so that they grow strong and green in hydroponic systems. It is suitable for any type of substrate, such as clay balls, Mapito cultivation, for rock wool slabs, NFT or any hydro system. It can be used in combination with other branded fertilizers like BAC's RootSimulator.
Hydro Grow A+B by BAC - How to Use
- Use 3 – 3.5ml of A and B during the first growth week.
- Increase this to 3.5-4 during the second and third weeks.
- From the third week onwards keep this dosage up until your plants begin to flower.
- To use this product correctly in hydroponics, you need to use pH and EC meters. If you don’t, you won’t have any control over how this product affects your plants.
- First, add in your growth stimulants and mix well.
- Next, add in part A and mix. Then, add part B and mix. Never mix them at the same time or together out of water.
- Doses may vary depending on the strain you’re growing and the size of your plants. We recommend trying it out and seeing how it works for you, and adjusting your dosages based on that.
- Nitrogen: 22%
- Phosphorus: 15%
- Potassium: 27%
You might also like