Can Filter Special Anti-Odor Filter

  • Reduced price
Can Filter Special Anti-Odor Filter
  •  Can Filter Special Anti-Odor Filter
  •  Can Filter Special Anti-Odor Filter
€309.98
-10%
(1 Opiniones)
-10%

Anti-odor coal filters by Can Filter Special: high reliability, in several sizes, dimensions and flow-rates. They are essential to fight growing odors, mainly during the flowering and drying phases when the smell reaches its maximum.

Special Can filter
Special Can filter
Quantity

Gifts in all of your purchases - Discreet Shipping - Secure Payments
Quantity
x1
-10%
Total
-10%
€278.98
€309.98
Can Filter Special Anti-Odor Filter

By buying this product you can collect up to 48 loyalty points. Your cart will total 48 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 9.60.

 GB Green Brand customer service
Description

High quality carbon filters capable of disguising large grow area scents

Special Anti-odor reliable can filters, available in various sizes and outlets. Essential to disguise grow scents, specially during the flowering period and the drying process, which is when scents are most pungent.

Special Anti-odor Can Filters Removes Scents from large areas

These filters aren’t thought for small grows, they are aimed towards large grow areas full of growing lamps. The smallest inlet diameter is 200 mm and the biggest one measures 315 mm, suitable from 700 m3 to 2100 m3. Big extractors will be more efficient with these great quality carbon filters.

Special Anti-odor Can Filters purify the air

These filters’ technology is very efficient, it can purify up to 99% of air, the remaining 1% won’t be perceived at all. The extractor pushes the air through the carbon structure trapping molecule scents, thus removing marijuana aromas from the area.

Special Anti-odor carbon can filters sizes and outlets:

  • 150 inlet, 250 mm: 2100 m3/h
  • 125 inlet, 315 mm: 1750 m3/h
  • 125 inlet, 250 mm: 1750 m3/h
  • 100 inlet, 315 mm: 1400 m3/h
  • 100 inlet, 250 mm: 1400 m3/h

Larger diameter inlets need to be pre-order and take approximately 72 h

More information

You might also like

Candy Tripack

Candy Tripack

Price €13.60
Regular price
€17.00
-20%
  • On sale!
Quantity

Sweet Zenzation Cannabis Plant

Sweet Zenzation

Price €22.53
Regular price
€26.50
-15%
  • Reduced price
Quantity

Samurai Coco Multipack - Quality Additives

Samurai Coco Multipack

Price €69.95
Quantity

GB Lighting LED Panel Pro 150W

GB Lighting LED Panel Pro 150W

Price €139.00
Quantity

Can Filter Special Anti-Odor Filter Reviews

Write your review

11/15/2019

Llevo usando mucho tiempo el de 150mm y va como un avión. Muy buen trabajo

Write your review