Heavy Mix by Top Crop Substrate
Heavy Mix by Top Crop is a substrate that is full of nutrients designed specifically for your plants – you won’t need to include many nutrients when watering.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of € 0.20.
Top Crop heavy Mix 50L - Plant Food
What is Top Crop heavy Mix?
Heavy Mix by Top Crop is a complete substrate that’s full to the brim with nutrients such as Top Vulcan, a product used to increase your plants’ strength, and Superguano for a precise bud fattening. You won’t need to use many products when watering, although if you want to you can add Green Explosion, a growth stimulant, and Big One, a flowering stimulant. These are used to increase yields even more. During the flowering period you should use Top Bloom as a base flowering fertilizer just to make sure that your plants are getting all of the macro and micro-nutrients needed.
Benefits of Using Top crop Heavy Mix 50L
This substrate makes it much easier to grow plants using organic nutrients only. Heavy Mix is also great for autoflowering plants and clones that you plan on flowering straight away. After about a month, the guano in the soil is released into your plants roots, so they’ll be ready for the flowering period and be able to make the most of it. Thanks to the Top Vulcan included, they’ll grow much stronger with thicker cell walls, which means they can hold up heavier buds and deal with warmer temperatures.
You can grow your plants using a simple flowering fertilizer and that’s it – simply adjust the pH in your water and you’re good to go.
How to use heavy Mix by Top Crop:
- Fill your flowerpots with Heavy Mix, pressing lightly with your hands to avoid empty spaces – make sure not to compact it too much or it will end up retaining too much water and not enough air.
- You can add a 2cm layer of clay balls at the bottom of the flowerpot in order to allow water to drain easier.
- You can mix it with clay, perlite or coco coir in order to give your plants’ roots even more air.
Heavy-Mix by Top Crop Ingredients:
- White peat (H2-H4)
- Black peat (H6-H7)
- Coco Fibre
- Volcanic lava powder (0.6/L)
- Bat guano (1.2g/L)
- Expanded clay 0-4mm
- Leonardite (2g/L)
- Solid micro/macronutrient mix
- Organic dry material: 156.7g/L
- EC: 0.44
- pH: 6.5
Lasts 2 years in storage.
You might also like