What are the parts of a bong
- Base: bottom part of the vase with a round shape where the water is placed.
- Diffuser: tube that connects the bowl and base, allowing the smoke to be filtered through water.
- Carb/Choke: hole between the base and chamber that empties the smoke.
- Slide: base to place your weed.
- Mouthpiece: wide tube from which you inhale smoke. Chamber that fills up with smoke, filtered by water.
Pros in bong smoking
- Extremely easy to use.
- As smoke is filtered through water,it removes most of the negative properties weed has. In addition with the use of a percolator bong, we can avoid ash in our lungs.
- Greater diffusion, condensing and cooling smoke for massive rips.
- Direct and pure cannabis flavour.
- Exotic and attractive designs.
- Long lasting thanks to its material and use.
- Enjoy all marijuana properties.
How to smoke a bong
- Firstly, add water to the base (2cm height) through the mouthpiece.
- Afterwards you place the weed on the slide
- Place your mouth on the mouthpiece will add pressure, so that the smoke doesn't exit.
- Following that,light your weed as you inhale through the mouthpiece, covering the carb/ choke.
- Inhale all smoke produced.
- Essential to change the water every 2 days to avoid bacteria or toxic residues forming.
- To clean your bong, we recommend using isopropyl alcohol, salt and a plastic bag to add these substances to your bong.
What are the main types of bongs according to their material
There are many materials to choose from when adapting to the style we want,ranging from ceramic components, to more classic bamboo or wood water pipes. The most used and sold in the market are glass made straight tube bongs, as they guarantee a pure and clean marijuana flavor.
In addition straight tube pipes can add ice catchers (or ice pinch) to their tube, because ice further cools the smoke, ice catchers make inhaling large amounts of smoke even easier. Likewise, glass water pipes are often bought as they are transparent, easy to clean.
Similarly, acrylic bongs are long lasting compared to ceramic ones, which are more exclusive, heavy and fragile. Other options exist, metallic and homemade pipes,built by water bottles or other materials. If you are an extremely clumsy person, silicone bongs are for you as they wont smash into pieces when dropped.
Best bongs made by GB The Green Brand
- D-LUX Bongs: The D-LUX Bongs are all made out of high quality borosilicate glass. They have a base for your water filter, and a diffuser for mixing the smoke with the water efficiently, making sure that it’s perfectly cooled down and filtered before it reaches your lips. When cleaning it, you’ll need to use a small brush and bong cleaner – it’s simply that easy.
- Glass Leaf Bong:These glass water pipes are designed with cannabis leaves on them. They’re perfect for bringing round to a friend’s house; easy to use wherever and whenever you want. As with all bongs and pipes, we recommend using a mesh filter with your bowl,such as our 5 pipe screens, so that none of your weed ends up falling into the water.
- Glass Rasta Bong: A cheap bong made out of quality glass allowing you to smoke your weed in the purest, most delicious way - it's also great as decoration to have around your house. Incredibly easy to use and clean; if you maintain it this bong can accompany you on your high adventures for many, many years to come. Available in two sizes bigger than 20cm: 21cm Percolator and 42cm.
- 17cm Thug Life Glass Bong:You can enjoy your favorite strains in comfort. It comes with everything needed and its design makes it super easy to use. It’s made out of high quality glass. This bong has a beautiful design with an inclined neck and mouthpiece, with beautiful blue detailing on the base and inside the bong.
What are the main types of bongs according to their design
Research and development of bongs or water pipes has increased dramatically over the last decades.A few of these models include a carb/choke, whereas others stand out by their round base or straight tube. The most popular are: mini bongs, beaker bongs, percolator, flasked or straight tube water pipes.
On our webpage you can find any shaped bong you can imagine, from which you will obtain the highest amount of smoke possible.We provide vases for any type of use either individual or dairy use, to bigger ones to smoke various strains at the same time.
We also offer bongs not only for individual use, but for up to 4 people, in addition to more exclusive designs that offer double smoke filtration. Moreover, with our bong to dab rig/bubbler converter, you will be able to smoke weed and HBO in the same pipe.
As always, every product comes with a very detailed description showing measurements, material and our opinion with regard to its use, so that you can make a good decision and don't find any problem by the time you get it at home.