6-Outlet adjustable drip manifold
If you use drip irrigation to water your plants and you’re looking for a system that allows you to water your plants quickly and comfortably, these 6.outlet drip manifolds are perfect. They’re easy to set up and can water 12L/h.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 0.40.
6-Outlet Adjustable Drip Manifold for Automatic Irrigation Systems
These drip manifolds are a fantastic choice if you’re planning on watering your plants via an automatic drip system – you’ll need a water pump, a 16-25 mm watering pipe and one or more drip manifolds, depending on the amount of plants that you’re going to be growing.
How to install this 6-outlet adjustable drip manifold
- They’re super easy to set up; simply place your watering pipe around your plants in the best possible format so that it reaches all of your plants.
- Next you’ll need to attach your drip manifold and make sure that the drippers themselves reach the plants.
- Make a small hole in your watering pipe and place the drip manifold in the pipe, pressing down a bit.
- Turn on your watering system in order to make sure that everything has been set up correctly.
- Each dripper, with the right pump, should work at about 2 L/h, so you’ll need to calculate times and water accordingly.
- In order to optimize water distribution, we recommend placing two drippers per plant in order to evenly water the flowerpot. Plus, it’ll take less time to water your plants.
6-Outlet Drip Irrigation Manifold
- Size: 60 cm
- Total capacity: 12 L/h
- Dripper capacity: 2 L/h
- Tube model: micro-tube
- Drippers: 6
- Perfect for 16-25 mm pipes