Inline Ozone Injector - 3000mg to 16000mg/h
This ozone generator is capable of dealing with odors in up to 16000 cubic meters of air per hour.
By buying this product you can collect up to 270 loyalty points. Your cart will total 270 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 54.00.
Inline Ozone Injector to Remove Pungent Scents from Grow Rooms
These ozone generators can be used in your extraction system and are best used in large growing systems; they can deal with up to 16000 m3/h airflow, which is around what you’d need for about 60 square meters of growing space. In other words, you’d need something like this set up if you have 40 600w grow lamps.
Ozone gas corrodes surfaces and molecules, getting rid of odor molecules and rendering them entirely odorless. You’ll need to set it up after all of your other electrical devices or else the ozone will end up damaging them too.
How to Install the Inline Ozone Injector
- It’s super easy to set up. Make a hole in your ducting about 5 m before the final outlet of the air being extracted.
- This is done so that the air has enough time to mix with the ozone.
- Fit the little silicon tube into the hole you’ve just made at an angle towards the outlet so that the ozone flows in the same direction as the air.
- Place your ozone generator wherever it fits best and close up the hole as well as you can so that there are no leaks.
- Make sure to turn everything on to make sure that it’s working like it should.
Powers of ozone canyons:
- Ozone Injector FI-3, produces 3000 mg/h - for 3000 m3/h
- Ozone Injector FI-5, produces 4000 mg/h - for 4000 m3/h
- Ozone Injector FI-5 G, produces 5000 mg/h - for 5000 m3/h
- Ozone Injector FI-10 G, produces 8000 mg/h - for 8000 m3/h
- Ozone Injector FI-15 G, produces 12000 mg/h - for 12000 m3/h
- Ozone Injector FI-20 G, produces 16000 mg/h - for 16000 m3/h
You might also like