"EBB&FLOOD" flood table
EBB & FLOOD flood table is a hydroponic system that will give you full control over the roots of your plants, allowing you to change watering cycles and your nutrient schedule whenever you want.
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 3.80.
"EBB&FLOOD" Flood Table for Hydroponic Grows
EBB&FLOOD table is a hydroponic system that gives the best control over your plants roots. It allows the grower to change watering cycles (and nutrients). With the Ebb&Flood system, the growing medium is flooded periodically.
During this process, any residue from the previous flood will be dissolved into the nutrient solution so that the part of nutrient solution that remains after draining (ebb), doesn't end up too nutrient-heavy.
The basic "Ebb&Flood" model works with a segment timer equipped with a simple assembly and disassembly system.
How to use "EBB&FLOOD" flood table
Nutriculture Ebb&Flood lets you control every aspect of your plants. You can grow in any medium, with or without pots, and adjust the frequency and duration of the water to get optimum yields.
- Better water and nutrient uptake than with manual irrigation.
- The roots area is fully oxygenated a few times a day.
- The draining area near the roots means that neither nutrients nor water accumulate.
Technical specifications of the product
- Brand: Nutriculture.
- Model: EF230E.
- Number of plants: 9-16.
- Recommended grow tent: 120 x 120 cm.
- Dimensions of the grow tray: 1195 x 1070 x 330 mm
- Tank volume: 80 L
- Flood table / Ebb and flow Nutriculture system Ebb & Flood 80L (EF230E)
- Submersible water pump Aquarium Systems Maxi-Jet 1000 L/h (MJ 1000)
- Connection fittings