EnviroClean Grow Room Cleaner
EnviroClean by VDL is a product that’s used to clean grow rooms and grow tents. It gets rid of spider mites, fungi and many different types of insect eggs.
No reward points for this product.
EnviroClean to Clean Grow Rooms
EnviroClean by VDL allows you to clean your grow room after harvesting in order to get rid of any leftover insect or fungi infestations. EnviroClean is diluted in water and can be used to mop your grow room, clean the walls and simply spray around the room.
Desinfected area for plants
This particular product is designed to be used in grow rooms without any cannabis plants in them or for cleaning rooms that have recently had plants.
You can use it on pretty much every single surface in your growing room to keep them perfectly clean and rid of any insect eggs or stray mold.
How to use EnviroClean for grow rooms
- Empty out the EnviroClean container into a bucket of water and mix it thoroughly – you can use a cloth or a mop.
- We recommend using a cloth to clean your grow tools such as reflectors and ballasts.
- You can clean the walls using a cloth or spray them and then dry them.
- If you spray then dry, you’ll need to wait 30 minutes before cleaning the walls again. You should also thoroughly mop the floor using EnviroClean.
This simple and efficient disinfectant allows you to rest easy; if you’ve recently had an infestation in your grow room, clean it out using EnviroClean and you won’t need to worry about anything coming back to haunt you.
It’s easy to use and highly efficient against spider mites and all types of spores.
- Cationic surfactants: 5-15%
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons: 5-15%