AE Total Discharge Insecticide
The AE Total Discharge Insecticide by Protect Home is an incredibly potent insecticide that’s been designed to fight off insect infestations such as spiders, mosquitos, flies, cockroaches etc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of € 0.20.
AE Total Discharge Insecticide Protects Grows Against Insect Infestations
The AE Total Discharge Insecticide by Protect Home is a spray product that you can use to get rid of persistent insect infestations such as spiders, flies, cockroaches, mosquitoes, fleas etc.
Finish plagues off with just one application
Its small size allows you to easily get to areas that you might have missed before, and you can use it in storerooms, your ceilings, garages, lofts etc. With just one use, you’ll never have another insect infestation again.
Keep in mind that this insecticide is harmful for living beings – due to the fact that it’s in aerosol format, you’ll need to be extra careful when applying. Here are a few tips and recommendations on how to best use this product:
How to use AE Total Discharge Insecticide
- You need to use a special suit and a face mask when using this product.
- It’s absolutely prohibited to use this product in the vicinity of living beings, near drains/running water or areas in which food is handled or conserved.
- Do not over-use the product; use just enough for the surface you plan on treating.
- Highly flammable product.
How to use AE Total Discharge:
- First, choose the area you’re going to be spraying and free up the space around it so that you can spray everywhere.
- Make sure there are no pets or people in the area or near the area.
- Remove the lid, press the valve in as far as it goes and leave the room.
- Leave a 24-48 h period so that the product has enough time to get rid of everything.
- Once this period is over, open the windows and clean the area as you normally would.
AE Total Discharge formulation:
- Cyfluthrin 0.10%
- Heavy hydrotreated naphtha