- Reduced price
Semi-Industrial Home Dehumidifier
These handy dehumidifiers can be used to reduce excess humidity easily in large grow rooms.
By buying this product you can collect up to 125 loyalty points. Your cart will total 125 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 25.00.
Semi-Industrial Humidifier to control Grow's humidity
Now, you can avoid all sorts of humidity issues regardless of the amount of plants you’re growing. We have both home dehumidifiers that can remove up to 16L of water from the air a day, and semi-industrial humidifiers that can remove up to 180 L of water a day.
You’ll be able to choose the perfect humidity level for your grow room thanks to its screen or wheel, depending on the chosen model, and it will do its best to keep it at the set level.
Regardless of how large a room you’re growing in, you should be able to reduce humidity and keep it perfectly balanced, greatly reducing the chances of rot or humidity.
This device is quite similar to an air conditioning unit, so it’s quite effective. Below you’ll find a chart of how much power it uses among other technical details such as how much noise it makes and how large each dehumidifier is.
Each model has different fan speeds, as well as wheels and the option to install a drain so that you don’t have to manually empty them.
- 16 L/Day Dehumidifier: 1 fan speed, analog humidistat, 360 w, 37dB, 58 x 36 x 27 cm, 4 L tank. 10 m2.
- 30 L/Day Dehumidifier: 1 fan speed, analog humidistat, 500 w, 48dB, 80 x 38 x 32 cm, 6 L tank. 20 m2.
- 50 L/Day Dehumidifier: 2 fan speeds, screen humidistat, 1030 w, 55dB, 60 x 35 x 36 cm, 6.5 L tank. 40 m2.
- 105 L/Day Dehumidifier: 2 fan speeds, screen humidistat, 1160 w, 56dB, 99 x 54 x 41 cm, only usable with drain. 80 m2.
- 180 L/Day Dehumidifier: 2 fan speeds, screen humidistat, 1160 w, 56dB, 99 x 54 x 41 cm, only usable with drain. 120 m2.
The 180 L dehumidifier is not in stock and will be ordered upon request.
You might also like