- Reduced price
TriPart Micro HW (hard water)
TriPart Micro HW (hard water) is a base fertilizer used alongside TriPart Grow and TriPart Bloom in order to give your plants all of the nutrients they need to grow and flower successfully.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 1.60.
You might also like
TriPart Micro HW (Hardwater) by GHE / Terra Aquatica as a base fertilizer
TriPart Micro HW (hard water) is a base fertilizer that’s generally used alongside TriPart Grow and TriPart Bloom, giving your plants all of the necessary nutrients to grow successfully. It can be used in any growing medium, allowing you to get amazing results.
The softness of your water essentially indicates the amount of minerals and organic elements that are in the water, allowing you to have a general idea of the EC. Hard water has a high content of elements that also increase EC quite a lot. Soft water, however, has very few of these elements and is almost distilled/osmosis water.
How to use TriPart Micro HW (hard water) by Terra Aquatica
TriPart Micro HW (hard water) is designed to be used exclusively with hard waters thanks to its high calcium count, which means that you need a high EC for it to be effective. Its formula has been adjusted to deal with hard water perfectly, as many growers around the world deal with these issues daily.
You should use it alongside TriPart Grow and TriPart Bloom during the entire growing process, adjusting the quantity of each producing depending on your plants phase. You can consult General Hydroponics Europe’s grow chart in order to make the most out of your plants.
TriPart Micro HW (hard water) contains ingredients that your plants can absorb easily, and it also adjusts and stabilizes the pH in your nutrient solution, keeping it perfect for your cannabis plants, such as Acapulco Gold.
Dosage and how to use TriPart Micro HW (hard water):
- Add 2.5ml per 10L once your plants have three leaf nodes.
- Add around 5ml per 10L from the 3rd/4th growth week.
- Once your plants begin flowering, increase the dosage to 6ml per 10mL.
- You can flush out your roots with Flash Kleen when they need it.
Hydro, Aero, NFT, Coco:
- Add 2.5ml per 10L of water once your plants have three leaf nodes.
- Add 7ml per 10L of water from the 3rd/4th growth week.
- Add 10ml per 10L of water during the flowering period.
- Use it alongside the Grow and Bloom TriParts. In order to get the best possible results, add Diamond Nectar and other GHE products.
- 5% Nitrogen
- 1.5% Ammonia Nitrogen
- 3.5% Nitric Acid
- 1.3% Potassium
- 0.01% Boron
- 1.4% Calcium
- 0.01% Copper chelates EDTA
- 0.12% Iron
- 6% Iron chelates EDDHA
- 11% Iron chelates DPTA
- 0.05% Manganese chelates EDTA
- 0.004% Molybdenum
- 0.015% Zinc chelates EDTA
You might also like