- Reduced price
TriPart Bloom by Terra Aquatica is a base fertilizer used during the flowering period that gives your plants the necessary nutrients to grow incredibly large calyxes that end up covered in resin.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 1.20.
TriPart Bloom by GHE / Terra Aquatica flowering base fertilizer
TriPart Bloom by Terra Aquatica is an excellent base for the flowering period. Alongside TriPart Grow and TriPart Bloom, giving your plants the necessary nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium; this makes for an explosion of resinous, top quality buds that can be topped off with a flowering stimulant and a potent PK product to maximize yield.
It’s an excellent fertilizer that you can use when your plants need a bit more phosphorus and potassium, and a little less nitrogen. This can be necessary when you flip the lights indoors or your plants begin to start flowering outdoors. It’s always used alongside TriPart Grow and TriPart Micro by Terra Aquatica; simply adjust the dosages according to the phase that your plants are in.
Advantages of using TriPart Bloom by Terra Aquatica
TriPart Bloom contains top quality mineral ingredients that are super easy for your plants to absorb. It’s designed specifically to be used in any growing medium; hydroponics, soil and coco coir.
It can be used in drip irrigation systems and aeroponic systems too without causing much of a fuss. We recommend consulting GHE’s simple fertilizer chart in order to know what the perfect combination and dosages are.
Dosage and how to use TriPart Bloom by GHE
- Use 2.5ml per 10L from the growth period onwards.
- Increase to 7ml per 10L during the 3rd and 4th growth weeks.
- Once you flip your plants to flower, use 3ml per 10L of water during the first two weeks and increase to 9 gradually until harvest time.
Hydroponics, Aeroponics & Coco:
- 2.5ml per 10L during the first few weeks after the third node has appeared.
- Increase to 7ml per 10L of water as the growth period goes on during the 4th and 5th week.
- Change to 5ml per 10L during the first two flowering weeks and increase to 15ml per liter during the next few weeks until harvest time.
- Add alongside the Grow and Bloom TriPart products, as well as the rest of the nutrients needed in order to get the best possible results.
TriPart Bloom by GHE / Terra Aquatica ingredients:
- 5% Phosphorus
- 4% Potassium
- 3% Magnesium
- 5% Sulphur
You might also like