Cookies are small text archives that web pages use to make the user's experience more efficient.
The law says that cookies can be stored in your device if this is strictly necessary for the good functioning of web pages. For other cookies, we need your permission.
This webpage uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed in by third parties’ services that show up in our site.
You can change or remove your consent at any moment by filling in the Cookies Declaration on our web.
When contacting us regarding your consent, please, indicate your ID and consent date:
Your consent applies to the following domains: https://www.growbarato.net/
Current state: _____________________ (for example: Only use necessary cookies)
Consent ID: ________________________________________________
Consent Date: _______________________________________________
How can I disable or remove cookies?
The information provided below will help you understand the purpose of the different types of cookies:
In compliance with article 22.2 from Law 34/2002 of 11th of July, the Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) GROWBARATO DISTRIBUCIONES SL informs of the cookies used by our website:
Declaration of cookies last time actualised on __________by________.
GROWBARATO DISTRIBUCIONES informs the user about the possibility of configuring the browser in order to be informed of cookies reception, thus, stopping them from getting installed in the hard drive.
Hereunder, we provide you with a list of different browsers in which the settings can be changed according to your preferences.
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome from here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
- Explorer from here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera from here: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
The app we use for obtaining and analysing browsing data is: Google Analytics. You can consult their cookies policy through the following link: