Neptune CO2 controller with sensor
CO2 controller w/ sensor by Neptune. This controller allows you to open or close your gas bottle’s electrovalve depending on the previously set ppm to provide your cannabis plants with the desired CO2 amount.
By buying this product you can collect up to 44 loyalty points. Your cart will total 44 loyaltypointsrsi that can be converted into a voucher of € 8.80.
With this Neptune CO2 Controller with Sensor you can Find Out CO2's Levels Instantly
This CO2 controller w/ sensor by Neptune allows you to know the exact amount of CO2 available at any time; it has a sensor that measures gas concentration, opening or closing the bottle’s electrovalve, or turning the CO2 generator on, depending on the ppm set using the controller.
To properly use CO2 with our plants, you must progressively increase it during the flowering stage. If you can’t measure the ppm, it'll be hard to know exactly how much CO2 you're giving your plants.
A digital display shows the current PPM at any time. You'll begin to see your plants show a faster and more productive flowering period; Co2 speeds up the flowering period and also increases the general size and weigh of your plants' buds, increasing the strength of their cell walls.
We only have a few units in stock, so don't miss out on your chance to greatly increase the quality of your plants.
How to use the Neptune CO2 Controller:
- It’s very easy to use. By pressing Switch, you can choose H or L. H is the highest CO2 value you've set for the PPM, and L is the lowest one.
- With the small keys, you can raise or lower these values. When the highest CO2 level is reached, it will turn off and, when the lowest is reached, it will turn on again.
- If you push the Switch button for 10 seconds, you'll enter a second menu with which you'll have access to the controller option, such as the device it’s plugged to (generator or extractor), hysteresis difference, waiting time before turning on or off, etc.
- In the instruction booklet, you'll find several numbers with their corresponding options.
- By pressing the Switch button again for 10 seconds, it'll bring you back to the H and L menu and, after a few seconds, it will go back to the measuring screen.
Neptune CO2 controller specifications:
- Precision of 40ppm +/-, consumes 1.8w
- Operating temperature 10º y 50º
- The sensor's cable is 3.1 m long
- The CO2 valve’s cable is 1 m long
- The power cable is 60 cm long