Vegan Cannabis Brownies
Vegan cannabis brownies are extremely easy and satisfying to make. They don’t need too much prep time, and they have a spectacular flavor and some really awesome mental effects, as well as being completely vegan.
Ingredients: (approximately 9 rations)
- 100g of dark chocolate
- 80g of coconut oil
- 30g of powdered coco, no sugar
- 50ml almond milk
- 45g ground almonds
- 2 bananas
- 1 spoonful of vanilla extract
- 10g of buds or 20g of resinous leaves
How to prepare:
- To start making your delicious brownie, first you’ll have to preheat the oven to 180°.
- The next step is to place the chocolate, coconut oil and the completely ground up cannabis on a pan at low heat, stirring very slowly.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture has been made, take it off of the heat and add the coco powder, stirring slowly for about 10 minutes.
- Add the almond milk, ground almonds, bananas and the vanilla extract and mix well (you can use a mixer) until the mixture is even.
- Cover your baking tin in baking paper, put your brownie mixture into the tin and stick it in the oven for 30 minutes (this may depend on the type of oven you are using, check your brownies periodically)
- After taking it out of the oven, let it cool for a good amount of time; if consumed hot, it might not sit well with your stomach.
Consuming cannabis in an edible form affects your body differently due a series of different processes. When you smoke, THC goes straight to your lungs and into your blood, making for an almost instant high. However if eaten the process is somewhat slower. THC has to go through your digestive system, and after a certain amount of time (45min to 1.30h) it gets transformed into 11-Hydroxy-THC. This substance is the most active part of THC, meaning that it has a much more potent effect than if you were to have smoked it.
We recommend not eating more than one portion and having some patience until the effects kick in, because if you decide to eat more to speed up the effect we can guarantee that you won’t have a good time at all.
Translation: Ciara Murphy