Boom Nutrients Feeding Schedule
We’re back at it again with Boom Nutrients, and in this post we’re going to talk all about the Boom Nutrients feeding schedule and its variations; this amazing nutrient brand provides growers with a chart for growing in soil and another for coco coir and peat substrates, or just coco.
If you’ve never heard of Boom Nutrients you should know that it’s a bio-mineral fertilizer brand designed for cannabis plants that’s currently sweeping the market with less experienced growers and professional growers alike. The reason it’s so successful is due to how easy it is to use, there aren’t loads of different products to keep track of, which makes it much simpler. Regardless of their low price, these products are made out of high quality ingredients, producing amazing results. Boom Nutrients is a cannabis nutrient brand that’s made itself a name in the cannabis sector, and it’s still on the rise.
Learn How to use the Boom Nutrients Feeding Schedule
The Boom Nutrients feeding schedule has a total of 11 weeks, in which two are for growth, right after the seed has popped up out of the soil, and eight weeks for flowering which is from the time you flip the lights to 12/12h, and then one last week for flushing the roots.
- The indicated doses are purely there to serve as a guide, and you should only use max doses on incredibly healthy, sturdy plants.
- We recommend measuring the EC levels, and keeping the pH sturdy between 5.8 and 6.5.
- If don’t have any reliable way to figure out the pH and EC in your water, we recommend using half of the recommended dose just in case.
- When used in soil or peat grows, we recommend only using nutrients every second time you water.
- When growing entirely in coco coir systems, you’ll need to use nutrients with each and every watering.
- If your plants are going to be growing for over two weeks, all you need to do is repeat the dose from the second week until you flip the lights to 12/12h indoors.
- If the strain you’re growing takes longer than 8 weeks to flower, all you have to do is repeat the same dose used in the last week in the chart until around 10-15 days before harvesting – harvest date should usually be indicated by the seed bank from where you purchased the seeds.
How to Use Boom Nutrients Feeding Schedule on Seasonal Plants
When using the Boom Nutrients’ Feeding Schedule on seasonal plants outdoors you’ll need to follow the following steps:
- You’ll need to start using nutrients at the start of the growth period, using half of the recommended dose recommended on the chart, increasing the dose progressively by 0.5ml increments until you’ve reached the max indicated on the chart.
- Outdoors growth periods can take a few months, so all you need to do is repeat the dose (this is the max, remember to increase gradually) used in the second growth week until your plants start flowering.
- The flowering times may also take less than the 8 weeks indicated on the chart. If this is the case, simply remove the necessary weeks starting with week 8.
- If you’re growing plants that take over 8 weeks to flower, all you have to do is repeat the last dosage until you plan on flushing the roots.
How to Use the Boom Nutrients Feeding Schedule on Autoflowering Plants
When growing autoflowering plant using the Boom Nutrients feeding schedule, whether it’s indoors or outdoors, all you have to do is follow these tips:
- Reduce all dosages to half.
- If the plant has a longer growth period than the one indicated in the chart, make sure to repeat the dose used in the second week until it starts to flower.
- When your plants have a shorter flowering period than 8 weeks, all you have to do is remove weeks starting with week 8.
- If your autoflowering plant takes more than 8 days to flower, all you have to do is repeat the dose indicated for the last week for as long as necessary, up until the moment that you plan on flushing the roots.
- You’ll need to keep in mind the general life-span of the particular autoflowering strain that you’re planting in order to know when you should use Flush Boom to flush out the roots.
Boom Nutrients Soil Grow Chart
This growing schedule is designed for soil or substrates that contain mainly peat; there’s a total of 6 products in this list; Roots Boom, Crecimiento Boom, Floración Boom, Candy Boom, Super Boom and Flush Boom. The growth weeks are outlined in green whereas the flowering weeks are in pink.
Boom Nutrients Soil-Coco Grow Chart
This feeding schedule is perfect for using in coco-based substrate, substrates that mix different peats, and soil-coco substrates. It also contains 6 products, and the base nutrients for this chart come in an A+B format; Soil-Coco A, Soil-Coco B, Roots Boom, Crecimiento Boom, Candy Boom, Super Boom and Flush Boom. The growth weeks are outlined in green and the flowering weeks are in pink.
If you want to get your hands on your very own Boom Nutrients products, you can follow this link to go right to them.